Porsche 911 GT2 vs Chevy Corvette ZR1

I will be talking about a really tough choose between two super car that both have their ups and downs. These two super cars have about the same horsepower which is near 600. The two super cars are the Porsche 911 GT2 RS and the Chevy Corvette ZR1. I will first start with the more aggressive and destructive Corvette.

The Corvette is more power than anything else it has a 6.2 liter V8 supercharged engine that creates 638 horsepower and 604 torques. All this power goes to the rear wheel sent out by a 6 gear manual gear box. It is equipped with Brembo carbon ceramic brakes which is really powerful it is also used on the Bugatti Veyron. General Motors says that the brakes are so durable that they don’t require replacement for the life of the vehicle.  It also comes with sophisticated suspension system the same suspension used in Ferrari cars. With all this firepower equates to a 0-60 MPH in just 3.4. The top speed of this machine is 205 MPH.  The Z1R has the largest tires on any production Corvette. The rear tires have a diameter of 20in and a width of 12in. The front tires are a bit smaller diameter of 19in and width of 10in.Don’t you think they are massive for a sports car. The starting price 111,600

Now I will talk about the 911 GT2. It has 3.6 liter 6 cylinders with 620 horsepower and 516 torques. Both the horsepower and the torque are less than the Corvette. The 911 has the top speed of 205 MPH which is the same as the Corvette so in the time from 0-60 MPH which is 3.4. So these cars have a lot in common exact that the 911 has a smaller engine but are turbocharged to create lots amount of power which makes it an engineering legend. Normal 3.6 liter engines create about 250 horsepower. The 911 engine is 370 horsepower more powerful. All this power is maintain by a 6 speed light weight gearbox that is designed for all that power the engine creates. This car is created to be road legal and as light as possible so none of the power will go to waste. This model is 155 pound lighter that the stander 911 GT2 without the RS. In total it weighs 3,075 pounds. The Starting price of the Porsche is 245,000

I think the better car to buy is the Corvette because it has the same top speed and it as accomplished as the Porsche. Also the price tag on these two cars is like hell a d heaven. The Corvette is about 133,000 dollars which is a lot when both can do the same. I think that the Porsche is for people who are trying to flaunt. Take a minute to think about what you can do with an extra 133,000 dollar in your pocket. You can go ahead and buy two Corvettes and still would match the price of the Porsche. So the Corvette will satisfy all your needs.

2 thoughts on “Porsche 911 GT2 vs Chevy Corvette ZR1

1. Very nice comparison between the 2 cars. You should double check your spelling and grammar since it sometimes makes everything a bit more confusing. Nice job getting all the engine statistics and the brakes and stuff.

2. Gorgeous. Today, me and my mate do a test drive with the porsche 911 GT2. The acceleration is so great, i just like this car. But the barrier is the payment, its to highly-priced. Its a incredible present for my bday. 🙂 No, not really. Ok gentlemen, take a race to this car. Wonderful!